Saturday, November 4, 2017

Trump claims credit for Jesus's resurrection!


Image result for trump messiah

In a recent trip to the National Cathedral President Donald Trump said, "This Jesus guy has gotten better since I was in office."

When ask by reporters from the White House press core to elaborate, the President continued, "Well, I mean he was big. Resurrecting himself.  I mean nobody had done that before.  But people forget."

Surrounded  at a luncheon by bishops and priests from the Washington D.C. Episcopal Diocese the President made several other remarks, "Look you have to admit, lots more people pray to your guy since I've been around.  I am like resurrecting him all over again."

Asked for her opinion on the Presidents statements afterwards Bishop Mariann Budde simply replied, "I think the President may have a point."

No comments:

Post a Comment