Friday, November 17, 2017

Trump declares Twitter his new pussy.

Image result for donald trump tweeting on the toilet

In recent conversations with White House staffers President Trump suggested Twitter was the only pussy he was still allowed to grab.  Sources close to the president said he found the constant accompaniment of staffers and secret service,  "A terrific sad."  The president indicated the entourage was cutting into pussy grab time. "It's like I have a dozen Jewish mother in laws watching me now."  The president remarked.  "I don't need to say how pushy they can be."

Sources also indicate the president frequently retires to private rooms in the residency to play with his phone often grabbing it firmly with both hands fingering away and declaring "Take that pussy!"

Sources close to Vladimir Putin have also revealed Donald Trump bragged to the Russian leader about his use of Twitter.   "Its better than grabbing pussy. I can can try and fuck just about anyone I want now. I don't even have to get off the toilet."

No comments:

Post a Comment